We are looking for a motivated and energetic Senior Commercial Sales Consultant to join our Melbourne team. To be successful, you will be customer-focused, have impeccable presentation skills, a keen eye for detail, highly organised and most importantly, a fantastic attitude.
Drives profitability of the business by maintaining fantastic relationships with our existing client network, while also building new leads and developing them into ongoing customers.
Achieves and exceeds sales targets personally, and contributes to the greater success of the company.
Visits clients regularly to roadshow products, discuss projects, and build relationships.
Establishes Cult’s team and products in the marketplace as representing outstanding quality, value, and service in home furniture and office solutions.
- Achieve or better:
- The agreed monthly sales budget
- Achieve an average 2 showroom promotional functions/visits per week for A and B tier clients
- Establish, manage, and maintain a customer development plan for all A and B tier clients including key personal details, units, entertainment, and target objectives
- Achieve an average of 50% direct time in the marketplace
- Achieve an average of 15 quality client calls/visits per week
- Collate a range of performance reports for the State Sales Manager including current quote pipeline, business development plans, and sales growth
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
- Work with the team to ensure that our showroom is always immaculately presented
- Constantly expand your product knowledge of Cult’s range and across the larger furniture and lighting industry
- Engage in regular industry events and trade fairs
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Desire to win
- Drive for constant improvement
- Self sufficiency
- Persuasive communication skills
- Strategic thinking
Experience & Qualifications
- Extensive sales background
- Minimum 5 years commercial sales experience in the design industry desirable
- Thorough understanding of the commercial procurement process required with a strong emphasis on maintaining specification and driving new opportunities during the project timeline.
- Formal sales training desirable
Skills & competencies
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
- Professional approach (essential).
- Confident manner (essential).
- Positive approach to change (essential).
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint required
- Knowledge of Options ERP system desirable
- Experience with commercial procurement programs (i.e. Estimate One) desireable
- Current full driving license required
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.
For further details please call Thea Macleod on 03 9066 1177 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.