- Never place hot or very cold items directly onto the table top.
- Extension leaves, which for certain table models can be stored under the table top, must be clean and completely dry before storage.
- No cleaning detergent is able to remove all stains. The following recommendations only apply where stains are superficial and do not apply where the laminate has been penetrated: Wipe the table top with a clean cloth wrung in a solution of water and a household cleaning detergent (ammonia acceptable) or soap flakes (a washing detergent). Finally, wipe off with a clean, dry cloth.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products such as steel wool or polish. Always use as mild and gentle cleaning detergents as possible with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe off dirt and dust. Wring a clean cloth in a solution of water and a household cleaning detergent. Pour a little extra detergent on to the cloth and wipe the table top until all stains are dissolved. Alternatively, the cleaning detergent can be applied directly onto the stain. Leave it for a while to take effect, before wiping it off again. Wipe off with clean water. To avoid stripes/blotches, wipe the table top with a clean, dry cloth until it is completely dry.