We are looking for an eager Commercial Sales Administrator to join our Melbourne team. To be successful, you will be highly organised, have a keen eye for detail and most importantly, you will have a fantastic attitude.
Reports to: Sales Manager
1. Provide impeccable service and support to all internal and external customers within agreed response time, while managing the requirements of dedicated clientele.
2. Establish Cult, its team and products, reputation/ image in the market place as representing outstanding quality, value and service in office and home furniture solutions
- Provide sales and administration support as required including but not limited to: quote entry, preparation of project proposals, sales order entry, co-ordination of loan furniture, filing, maintenance of brochures & samples and all other necessary correspondence and liaison with both clients and suppliers.
- Ensure client payment terms (both deposit and final payment) are audited and actioned on a weekly basis as required.
- Manage and maintain both client opportunities and details in company database
- Maintain maximum 24 hour response time on all client enquiries
- Manage and complete general administrative duties as required
- Maintain weekly audit of live projects/quotes and action as required.
- Support Cult’s sales objective of achieving agreed sales targets as required.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote/ enhance Cult’s strength to the market in detail
- Understand, maintain Cult’s core values and promote internally & externally
- Provide outstanding service to internal & external clients by (a) timely, effective and accurate responses to quotations, requests etc. (b) supplying current product specification material
- Provide enhanced opportunities to create unique and proactive solutions/ alternatives by educating self and client base fully with all new and existing Cult product ranges
- Regularly visit websites of partners and suppliers as appropriate to update and educate self regarding latest products, events, initiatives and technologies
- Conduct ongoing market research to understand clients’ needs/ preferences/ trends ongoing feedback is communicated openly & effectively to Cult team
- Follow up service calls when necessary ensuring customers are receiving a unique, proactive and outstanding service
- Ensure a positive customer experience by communicating in a professional, informative, and friendly manner
- Understand all major competitors, their products and pricing and develop appropriate strategies for the market with the involvement of the Cult team
Qualification/ Experience Guideline
The successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal/ written essential
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Ability to multi-task, be organized and organized others
- Positive, pro-active nature
If you are someone who can meet challenges with drive, resourcefulness, and excellence, and looking to be part of a friendly, fast-paced team with opportunities for career progression, be sure to apply with your cover letter and CV to Jeff Tsang email@example.com.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.