We are looking for a passionate and dynamic NSW Sales Manager to lead our Sydney Sales team. To be successful, you will be a natural leader, self-motivated, highly organised and most importantly, you will have a fantastic attitude.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Authorities: Expenses / Entertainment / Sales strategies, as per annual budget.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for managing the sales team, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence throughout NSW.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Understand, maintain Cult’s core values and promote internally & externally
- Ensure that all BDM activities are in accordance with the states KPI requirements.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of BDM’s and support staff to accomplish specific objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance and progress of the BDM and support team
- Establishes and manages effective programs to coach, appraise and train all personnel as required, including but not limited to presentation strategies, competitive and market strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and contracts.
- Provide quarterly results assessments of staff’s productivity.
- Coordinate regional resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results, profitability and growth.
- Collaborates with Operations Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Collaborates with Operations Manager to interpret short and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Establish contact and build rapport with top level decision makers across all markets within the region.
- Collaborate with Operations Manager to implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Develop accurate and active market intelligence network to understand client needs, preferences, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors’ products/prices to develop appropriate market strategies, while reporting back to the management team
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide enhanced opportunities to create unique and proactive solutions/ alternatives by educating self and client base fully with all new and existing Cult product ranges
- Regularly visit major suppliers as appropriate to update and educate self regarding.
- Manufacturing processes and latest products and technologies
- Follow up service calls when necessary ensuring customers are receiving a unique, proactive and outstanding service
- Prepare a review of current market developments and highlight Cult’s penetration level in the particular market categories.
State Leader Responsibilities
1. Cult’s values reflected by all personnel at all times
2. Effective security of Cult property is maintained at all times
3. Manage company assets as required
4. Clear, effective communication is achieved on regular basis with other company departments/ locations/ personnel
5. All staff work in a safe, friendly and environmentally responsible manner at all times
1. Reflects current Cult range
2. Is effective as a vibrant sales tool
3. Is revamped quarterly
4. Remains at the forefront of design trends
5. Is maintained and clean at all times (including product)
Qualification/ Experience Guideline
- Extensive sales background in similar or same market
- Sales / marketing training courses
- Extensive communication skills – verbal/ written/ presentation essential
- Computer literacy desirable – particularly presentations etc
- Self motivated – driven achiever – evidenced by previous success track record
Summary/ Comments/ Other
- Outgoing confident personality evident
- Extensive network already established would be advantageous
- Positive, pro active nature validated by referees
- Self/ time management – evident - skills
- Learning disposition desirable
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.
For further details please call Joshua Gallant on 02 8062 6014 or email your CV to email@example.com.