We are looking for an talented invidual with a specific skillset to help us continue to grow and expand both within Australia and internationally. To be successful, you will be highly organised, have a keen eye for detail and most importantly, you will have a fantastic attitude.
- Replenishment of inventory for a wide range of imported products
- Purchase order management within the specified turn-around time
- Organising all necessary documentation for all inbound shipments
- Liaison with Freight Forwarders for container availability and for clearance of containers
- Expedites delivery of items by contacting vendors and shippers to ensure that goods are forwarded on specified shipping date
- Ensures that a PO is created correctly (Vendor info, material, currencies, quantity, etc.), follows up any issues related to PO creation
- Track purchase order status by reviewing reports and resolve any past due orders, invoicing errors or interruptions in supply
- Working closely with Sales, Customer Service and Inwards goods teams across the business to deliver a seamless service offering
- Proactively developing key supplier relationships, both nationally & internationally, to improve efficiency
- Drive cost improvement through purchasing, efficient shipping & delivery strategies
- Eliminate errors through the accurate checking of order confirmations
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
Skills and experience
The successful candidates will have:
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation & communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional approach
- High PC proficiency
- Minimum 3 years experience
If you are someone who can meet challenges with drive, resourcefulness, and excellence, and looking to be part of a friendly, fast-paced team with opportunities for career progression, be sure to apply with your cover letter and CV to Mirwais Syed firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.