This item is part of our Considered Collection
The Library Table is modest yet confident and refined in its visual expression. Pure in terms of lines and construction, it reflects Mogensen’s meticulous, ultra functional approach to design, where every detail has a precise purpose that correlates to its use.
Product made from sustainably sourced materials with a lower environmental impact than conventional alternatives.
W: 93 cm H: 72 cm L: 131 cm Wt: 60 kg Cbm: 1.03 cbm
Oak clear oil
For more information on available finishes, download the 'Fredericia Upholstery and Surfaces Overview' from the Resources tab.
- - Download Library Table Architect file package
- - Download The Library Table - Model 627 Image
- - Download BM71 Library Table - Model 6271 Image
- - Download BM71 Library Table- Model 6271 Image
- - Download BM71Library Table - Model 6271 Image
- - Download BM71 Library Table Image
- - Download The Library Table - Modek 6271 Image
- - Download The Library Table - 6271 Image
- - Download Library Table - Model 6271 Product Sheet
Børge Mogensen (1914-1972) was one of the most important furniture designers of his generation. Having started as a cabinetmaker, like many other designers, he developed into an accomplished furniture designer who created functional and affordable furniture for the everyman. Mogensen studied at Copenhagen school of Arts and Crafts from 1936-1942 under the watchful eye of Kaare Klint as his mentor. After completing his studies he initially went on to work with Klint, from whom he learnt to produce simple and functional furniture. Later on, Mogensen also succeeded his former mentor as designer at the Museum of Decorative Arts in Copenhagen when Klint died in 1954.