A modular sofa with great personality and a modern and cosmopolitan allure. The Kennedee furniture system, designed by Jean-Marie Massaud, offers multiple solutions thanks to its modules which permit linear, corner and curved configurations.
Its dynamic and clean lines allow for various combinations, also large in dimensions, without ever being overbearing. The distinguishing trait of the Kennedee sofa is the fine quilting on the backrest and cushions, the perfect embodiment of Poltrona Frau’s historic artisan craftsmanship. The delicate X motif is hand-produced with contrast stitching. The seat structure is in solid seasoned beechwood while the backrest and armrest structure is in seasoned beechwood and MDF. Polyurethane foam and polyester wadding are used for the padding of the backrest, armrests, cushions and pouf. The spring system consists of elastic belts. Feet in drawn steel with gunmetal grey finish.
- - Download SWIVEL ARMCHAIR
- - Download 2 SEATER SOFA
- - Download 3 SEATER SOFA
- - Download OTTOMAN
- - Download 2 SEATER SOFA 1 ARM WITH BENCH
- - Download 3 SEATER SOFA 1 ARM WITH BENCH
- - Download COFFEE TABLE 65X65
- - Download COFFEE TABLE 85X56
- - Download ARMLESS ARMCHAIR
- - Download SECTIONAL ARMCHAIR
- - Download ARMLESS ARMCHAIR SOFA WITH BENCH
- - Download 2 SEATER ARMLESS SOFA
- - Download 2 SEATER SOFA 1 ARM
- - Download 2 SEATER ARMLESS SOFA WITH BENCH
- - Download 3 SEATER SOFA 1 ARM
- - Download 3 SEATER ARMLESS SOFA WITH BENCH
- - Download CORNER 30°
- - Download CORNER 45°
- - Download CORNER 90° WITH BACKREST
- - Download LAYOUT EXAMPLE NO. 1
- - Download LAYOUT EXAMPLE NO. 2
- - Download LAYOUT EXAMPLE NO. 3
- - Download LAYOUT EXAMPLE NO. 4
- - Download LAYOUT EXAMPLE NO. 5
- - Download LAYOUT EXAMPLE NO. 6
- - Download LAYOUT EXAMPLE NO. 7
- - Download LAYOUT EXAMPLE NO. 8
- - Download LAYOUT EXAMPLE NO. 9
- - Download 3DS
- - Download DWG
- - Download HOME and NIGHT Collection - Consumer 2019
- - Download La Collezione
- - Download Kennedee
- - Download Download gallery
Architect, designer and inventor, Jean-Marie Massaud seeks to only create designs that question established expectations and subvert trends and preconceptions.
Born in Toulouse, France in 1966, he graduated from the École Nationale Supérieur de Création Industrielle - Les Ateliers, Paris in 1990.
He founded Studio Massaud in 2000 with Daniel Pouzet and His approach is centred on the search for a pure aesthetic, where the individuals’ needs are always paramount.
To date, he has worked for prestigious companies such as, Offecct, Cappellini, Poltrona Frau and Cassina, and luxury brands Armani, Lancôme and Baccarat. In 2000 he founded Studio Massaud with Daniel Pouzet and orientated his activity towards architectural projects alongside furniture and industrial products design.
Although most well known for his furniture designs, such as the Outline easy chair for Cassina, the Archibald A easy chair for Poltrona Frau, the Bond chair for Offecct and the Jackie bed for Poltrona Frau, the studio has also reinvented the architectural brand images of Lancôme and Renault and has directed large-scale projects such as: the Tanabe House (Fukuoka, Japan), a 50,000 seat stadium in Guadalajara, Mexico.