First launched as a chair, the Betty series includes bar and counter stools, a bench and now an armchair version with the same distinctive design features and sturdy construction. The whole range is available in the new addition of a Smoked Oiled Oak finish.
Made using FSC® certified wood, supporting responsible environmental, social and economical management of the world’s forests.
- Product Description - Armchair
- Environment -Indoor
- Dimensions H: 78cm x W: 61cm x D: 48cm
- Seating D: 42cm
- Seating H:47 cm
- Armrest H: 67cm
- Weight - 5kg
- Gliders -Wagner QuickClick felt gliders with interchangeable plastic inserts are installed as standard.
- Stacking Quantity -8 chairs
- Lacquered or Oiled solid oak and formpressed veneer. This product has not been treated with any biocides.
- The chair is made from lacquered solid wood and formpressed veneer.
- Smoked Oiled Oak
- Lacquered Solid Oak
- Black Lacquered Ash
Jakob Thau and Sami Kallio are fascinated by materials and methods. They share a deep affinity for wood and hand craftsmanship, with a firm focus on the components that make up any given design. Together they are revitalising the Nordic narrative by applying classic techniques in new expressions.