We’re always interested to hear from motivated, passionate and talented individuals. Our vibrant team value creativity, forward-thinking and excellent customer service. Are you interested in joining us? Find out more about how you can work for a design industry leader.
We are currently on the look out for two Commercial Sales Consultants to join our team in Chippendale.
About the role
We are seeking a passionate, driven and experienced Commercial Sales Consultant, to join our Trade Sales team in Sydney. The role requires a self-motivated individual to grow our market share, through regular client interaction and initiatives, meeting sales targets and KPI’s.
• Extensive sales background
• Established relationships with architects, interior designers & key stakeholders in Sydney
• Minimum 3 years commercial sales experience in the design industry desirable
• Thorough understanding of the commercial procurement process required with a strong emphasis on maintaining specification and driving new opportunities during the project timeline
Skills and attitude required:
• Passionate about interiors and design
• Sales skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including presenting in front of groups
• Customer service focussed
• Ability to be engaging and build rapport with our clients
• Commercial acumen
• Strong attention to detail
• Time Management, Organisation and Planning
Current NSW drivers licence required.
Salary based on experience.
Please send your application, with cover letter and CV to email@example.com
We are currently on the look out for a Business Development Manager (HAY).
About the role:
As a HAY Business Development Manager, you will be the HAY brand representative in Australia and New Zealand, driving the sales growth of the HAY brand across all markets. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be part of a dynamic local team with direct access to and support from a global brand.
• Identify and nurture new projects, accounts and opportunities for growth of the HAY business across a range of market segments
• Own the pipeline of all HAY projects in the Australian and New Zealand market, collaborating with Cult ANZ sales teams on strategic sales initiatives to increase HAY sales across all projects
• Forecast HAY stock holding in Australia based on projected sales growth and upcoming projects, in coordination with Cult operations team
• Identify opportunities for continued promotion of the HAY brand, collaborating with HAY APAC and Cult marketing team for planning and roll-out
• Drive HAY representation across Cult showrooms, working with individual state teams and HAY APAC to ensure consistency and HAY standards are delivered.
• Become the HAY brand expert, with continual product training with HAY APAC and shared knowledge with the Cult team.
The successful applicant will have:
• Demonstrable skills in business development and sales, preferably in the furniture industry
• Entrepreneurial spirit to explore and create new opportunities
• Strong business acumen
• The ability to create and maintain strong and effective business relationships
• Superior interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills
Sound like you? Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via Seek.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Are you studying marketing, communications, or PR and interested in learning more about what a design industry career could look like for you? We are are on the lookout for a dynamic intern to assist our marketing team at Cult’s head office in Chippendale, Sydney. You’ll be helping out on a diverse range of projects spanning website management, copywriting and PR as well as assisting on campaign rollouts for Cult Design showrooms across Australia and New Zealand. Want to know more? Get in touch!
Cult is always open to supporting students with internships and work-experience. If you’re interested in an opportunity to work with and learn from our sales or marketing teams, get in touch.