First launched as a chair, the Betty series includes bar and counter stools, a bench and now an armchair version with the same distinctive design features and sturdy construction. The whole range is available in a new addition of Smoked Oiled Oak.
Made using FSC® certified wood, supporting responsible environmental, social and economical management of the world’s forests.
- Product Description - Armchair
- Environment - Indoor
- Dimensions - H: 78cm x W: 51cm x D: 48cm
- Seating D: 42cm x Seat H: 48cm
- Weight - 5.6 kg
- Gliders - Wagner Quick-click felt gliders with interchangeable plastic inserts installed as standard
- Linking -Available with a linking system upon request (6-8 weeks lead time)
- Lacquered solid wood and formpressed veneer with HR foam seat.
- The chair is made from solid wood with a formpressed veneer backrest. For superior comfort the seat is covered with HR foam and upholstery.
- Noble Aniline leather black
- Noble Aniline leather cognac
- Lacquered Solid Oak
- Black Lacquered Ash
- Smoked Oiled Oak
Jakob Thau and Sami Kallio are fascinated by materials and methods. They share a deep affinity for wood and hand craftsmanship, with a firm focus on the components that make up any given design. Together they are revitalising the Nordic narrative by applying classic techniques in new expressions.