Designed by Aisslinger and Bunyaprasit, the Hobo Contract sofa is a family of composable seats that includes a two and three-seat sofa, a chaise longue (right or left), right and left end units, two and three-seat benches with a backrest on left or right, and a pouf in two sizes.
Compared to the Home version, the seat of the Hobo Contract is not as deep: 70 cm.
Hobo Contract sofas have fixed upholstery, available in a selection of fabrics and leathers in the collection. Upon request, a multi-colour version is available using the same fabric.
Contact our team for full specifications
- - Download HOB 40_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB 41_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB 42_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB 43_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB 44_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB 45_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB 46_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB 50_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB 51_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB 52_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB 53_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB 54_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB P3_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download HOB P4_HOBO_CONTRACT
- - Download 3DM
- - Download 3DS
- - Download 2D
- - Download DWG
- - Download OBJ
- - Download Gallery
- - Download HOBO CONTRACT
Out of the collaboration between Werner Aisslinger and Tina Bunyaprasit, Studio Aisslinger was born, through which they adopt an experimental artistic approach for all of their architectural and industrial design projects.
The two designers focus primarily on aesthetic research for interior design, through the study of space, the storytelling behind characteristic objects and contexts, the principal of collage and the symbiosis between non-permanent installations and pop-up spaces.
Their flair for exploring settings is reflected in the designers’ creations, including their signature Hobo sofa and armchair collections, for which there are Home and Contract versions.