HYBRID SOLUTIONS. 12 flexible furniture designs for modern spaces
Our collection of highly customisable work surface and storage solutions can be adapted to suit any need - from singular ergonomically-certified desks to large interlinked, sleek conference setups, mobile storage and more.
Read on to discover our top furniture solutions for modern working environments from HAY, Montana, Fritz Hansen, Carl Hansen & Son, &Tradition and nau.
1. HAY 'New Order System' by Stefan Diez.
An open-ended surface and storage system, focused on versatility. New bar height, attached storage units and trolley options.
2. HAY 'CPH Extendable' by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec.
Supplementary extension leaves and centre leg. Wide variety of wood, laminate or linoleum options.
3. &Tradition 'Drip Table System' by Hee Welling.
Made with recycled aluminium. Arrives as a knock-down - can be easily assembled within a few minutes. Highly customisable, from singular office desks to larger interlinked, sleek conference setups.
4. &Tradition 'Patch Extendable' by Hee Welling.
Butterfly extension mechanism with drop-shaped legs, rounded corners and metal patches.
5. nau 'Nami Table' by Tom Fereday.
Flat pack up to a certain size - custom sizing available. Handcrafted in Australia using FSC-certified timber. Optional castors.
6. nau 'Chameleon Table' by Adam Goodrum.
Limitless dimensional, typological and aesthetic table solutions with a singular design language.
7. Montana 'CO16 office system' by Peter J. Lassen.
Storage units for dynamic office environments. 11 basic units in 2 depths, available in Montana's 40 eco-friendly colours. Customise with doors, drawers, shelves and plinth/castors/legs/suspension base options.
8. Montana 'Moser Table System' by Kasper Mose.
Versatile, multi-functional and foldable tables in modern colour options. Easy operable chair suspension. Trolley fits up to 7 folded tables.
9. Montana 'HiLow Table System' by Peter J. Lassen.
A sit-to-stand system. Fixed and height adjustable options with manual or electronic adjustment. Single, double, conference sizes in square and rectangle and polygonal Wewerka versions. Optional cable trays, screens and more.
10. Zanotta Ambrosiano Table by Mist-o.
Solid oak modular trestle design. Table top available in glass, marble or timber.
11. Carl Hansen & Søn 'MB Shelving' by Børge Mogensen.
Expandable shelving system that can be rebuilt, built on and adapted to individual storage needs and changing room sizes.
12. Fritz Hansen 'Pluralis™ Table' by Kasper Salto.
As a home office desk turned dining table or in the boardroom, bespoke power solutions and practical cable management ensure streamlined simplicity and productivity.